|Bird baths and concrete figurines are always a classic.|
|This elegant bottle tree is amazingly easy to DIY|
|Adding a concrete statue to your yard or porch|
can make the space look more finished.
|Deer sculptures are very popular in both rural and urban|
neighborhoods throughout the South
|Pink flamingos are a lawn decor classic, although this one|
in downtown Chattanooga has seen better days.
- The Insyde Outsyde Shop offers both antiques for your interior decorating and outdoor furniture, metal sculptures, gazing globes, bird baths, and more for your outdoor decor.
- Merchants on Main offers some metal sculptures that would work great outdoors and occasionally has other lawn-ready odds and ends that will add a touch of whimsy to your space.
- The Barn Nursery has a variety of plants, gardening supplies, pottery, and decorative garden gifts
- The Chattanooga Market's artisans have a variety of gorgeous crafts from big fountains like the one pictured above to smaller lawn ornaments.
- Lowes and Home Depot each also have a selection of lawn decor
- For those who want to DIY, TLC has a great selection of projects that reuse wine bottles in your garden, including a wine bottle tree like the one seen above.
- Here are some more specific instructions for how to make different types of bottle trees